100 Word Challenge Week 2



It was the day I had been waiting for. The day that I had been constantly worrying about. Will it arrive? Will it not arrive? I got up out of my bed and went outside to the kitchen to find my mum standing waiting for me. She was holding it.


Is that my clothing parcel I’ve been waiting for? “When did it arrive?” I said. She replied “This morning when I woke up I saw it.” I grabbed it and it felt unusually heavy. I put it to my ear and heard an interesting ticking sound. I smelt it and it smelled like metal. Even more unusual. I checked the address from where it had come from. Nothing. There was also not our home address, where it had been delivered. Then it struck me. Could this be something dangerous?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week 7

100 Word Challenge Week 12

100 Word Challenge Week 9